- T-Shirt “CrazySail”
- Party set-up
- DJ on board for one special night
- All our highlights (White Party, Dinghy Race, Raft dinner, Themed Party)
- Yacht&Sailing Equipment
- Dinghy and outboard engine
- Reduction of charter deposit (i.e. damage waiver)
- Stereo on board
- Bed linen and towels
- One of our wonderful skippers!
- MARINA FEES: costs vary depending on size of yacht and type of marina. Usually we spend 2/3 nights in marinas (c.a. 20? p.p.)
- FUEL: c.a. 20? p.p.
- PROVISION FOR YACHTS:?(Food and Drinks) costs vary depending on your “bare necessities” (c.a. 100-180? p.p.)
- CHARTER DEPOSIT: c.a. 80? p.p. that you will get back in case of no damage
- TOURIST AND CUSTOM TAXES:?c.a. 25? p.p.
- Daytimes activities and adventures
- Flights and Transfers from/to Airport
TOURIST/CUSTOM TAXES have to be paid upon arrival to the charting company in cash. Please make sure to fulfil this payment upon arrival or you won’t be able to board the vessel.
CHARTER DEPOSIT can be left as an allowance on a credit card or left as cash at the charting company the first day. No charge will be made if no damage is reported by the charting company at the end of the holiday. The deposit ranges from 500-1000? depending on the vessel. We highly suggest people booking spots and not entire yachts to bring 100? cash each for this purpose. Failing to leave the deposit on first day will result in denied boarding for the entire crew of the vessel.