Wow! What an amazing week! Thanks for joining us for a top week of sailing and fun at the very first CrazySail.
We would love for you to share your high quality photos with us and everyone else who was there. We will also select your best photos to use on the official CrazySail album and website with image credit to the photographer. If you have any issues with this, please let us know when you upload.
If you want to upload photos, follow these steps:
1. Click on the following link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6NkUz22tUrJZm01dTJUZ3lSM28&usp=sharing
2. Sign in through your Google account (it’s easy to create one if you haven’t got an account already)
3. Add ‘CrazySail photos’ to your ‘My Drive’
4. Access the ‘CrazySail photos’ folder that is now showing in your ‘My Drive’
5. Create your own subfolder, for example ‘Winnie Van’s photos’
6. Upload your photos to your own subfolder
Think about the quantity and size of your photos as we have 52 people and only 15 GB of space so please select carefully.
Alternatively, you can upload onto a Dropbox folder and send us the link to share with everyone on the CrazySail Facebook page.
Viewing and Downloading Photos
Finally, if you just want to view photos that people have uploaded, click on the following link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6NkUz22tUrJZm01dTJUZ3lSM28&usp=sharing
Or check out some of the awesome Dropbox photos that have been shared already:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7nsrtlpis7o2jua/kUiGxPl_ug#/ (Photographer: Leonardo Sembenotti)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ezwdj3glo8vb3lh/nFiD7mkdrx (Photographer: Luca Xolo)